Terms and Conditions Events:
All children should be accompanied by an adult.
• Tickets for this event are non-refundable and not for re-sale by third parties.
• Please take careful note of your date and time booked, as your event is a while away and it’s easy to forget or mix up dates.
• Please be aware that if you miss your time or day we may not be able to accommodate you at an alternative time
• The service is not free, you will be charged for using it, we do have a booking of €1.95 per transaction
Changes to a Service
In exceptional circumstances it may be necessary at times to change the details or itinerary of the event or of a Booking. The Company reserves the right to make reasonable alterations to any Booking made. In that event the Company will inform the Customer as soon as reasonably possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Just one more Thing
• Please don’t abuse the system or try to break it.
• Please be respectful of us and we’ll be respectful of you.
• The Internet is big, we can’t guarantee it will always work.
Terms and Conditions Membership:
• Your membership is with the Irish Heritage Trust CLG (IHT). IHT membership entitles you to visit the grounds and main properties free of charge. The three Irish heritage Trust properties are Johnstown Castle Estate, Museum and Gardens, Fota House, Arboretum and Gardens and Strokestown Park and the National Famine Museum.
• Your Membership is valid for one year from the date of issuance.
• Members must bring their membership card to gain access to the site for each visit.
• Membership entitles any guests you bring to 20% off the price of a daily ticket.
• Your ticket is non-transferable and must never be passed on to another individual (who is not entitled to use it). Regular routine checks will be carried out and misused cards may be confiscated.
• Family membership is capped at €140. It includes two adults plus dependent children living at the same address Children and dependents must accompanied by the named card holder for each visit.
• A charge of €5 will be made for lost / replacement cards.
• Children under 8 are permitted to use bicycles/scooters. Motorized toys are not permitted.
• Dogs are permitted in the gardens provided that they are kept on a short lead and dog waste is cleared up by owners.
• The Irish Heritage Trust reserve the right to change the membership pass benefits and prices at any time without prior notice.
• No liability is accepted by the Irish Heritage Trust for loss or injury at any of our Properties.
• The Irish Heritage Trust reserves the right to alter or change these terms without notice.