Terms and Conditions Events:
All children should be accompanied by an adult.
• Tickets for this event are non-refundable and not for re-sale by third parties.
• Please take careful note of your date and time booked, as your event is a while away and it’s easy to forget or mix up dates.
• Please be aware that if you miss your time or day we may not be able to accommodate you at an alternative time
• The service is not free, you will be charged for using it, we do have a transaction fee of €1.95 per transaction
Changes to a Service
In exceptional circumstances, it may be necessary at times to change the details or itinerary of the event or of a Booking. The Company reserves the right to make reasonable alterations to any Booking made. In that event, the Company will inform the Customer as soon as reasonably possible. This does not affect your statutory rights.
Just one more Thing
• Please don’t abuse the system or try to break it.
• Please be respectful of us and we’ll be respectful of you.
• The Internet is big, we can’t guarantee it will always work.
Terms and Conditions Membership:
- •Your membership is with the Irish Heritage Trust. (IHT) IHT membership entitles you to free access to Johnstown Castle Estate Museum & Gardens, Fota House Arboretum and Gardens, and Strokestown Park and the National Famine Museum.
- •Please bring your membership card to gain access to the site. Your membership entitles any guests you bring with you to 20% off the price of a daily ticket.
- •Your membership is non-transferable and must never be passed on to another individual (who is not entitled to use it). Regular routine checks may be carried out by staff and the penalty for misuse of cards is confiscation at the point of entry.
- •Your membership is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- •Children aged 5 and under go free.
- •Family membership is capped at €150. It includes two adults plus dependent children living at the same address. Children and dependents must be accompanied by the named cardholder.
- •A charge of €5 will be made for lost / replacement membership cards.
- •Children under 8 are permitted to use bicycles/scooters. Motorized toys are not permitted.
- •Dogs are permitted in the gardens provided they are kept on a short lead at all times and any mess is cleared up by owners.
- •Weather warnings. In the event of a yellow weather warning the Estate may close at the discretion of the Management depending on local weather conditions. A decision will be made as early as possible, and this will be communicated on our social media channels. Please phone reception for information if you do not use social media. In the event of an orange or red weather warning the Estate will close. No additional days will be added to memberships for closures due to weather warnings.
- •No liability is accepted by The Irish Heritage Trust for loss or injury at The National Famine Museum | Strokestown Park
- •The National Famine Museum | Strokestown Park /The Irish Heritage Trust reserve the right to change the membership pass benefits and prices at any time without prior notice.
Thank you for your support. The Irish Heritage Trust is a charity which aims to restore, revive and enhance properties of historical significance in Ireland for current and future generations to enjoy. All profits are reinvested into the care and conservation of The National Famine Museum | Strokestown Park.